Bex of BEXoxoBlog was nice enough to nominate me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
It’s not the first time someone looked past my ability to find dark clouds in silver linings, which I appreciate, and being nominated does come with responsibilities.
— Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Thanks, Bex! The link is above.)
— List the rules. (Ummmm … that’s what I’m doing now.)
— Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
— Nominate 11 other people and ask them 11 new questions.
1. What do you do for work?
When someone hires me, I’ll let everyone know.
2. What do you do for fun?
Write, walk, play pickleball
3. What is one of your go-to meals you make at home?
I don’t do the cooking in our house, but it would be hard to pick just one of my wife’s.
4. What is a topic you could talk about for hours?
5. Who would play you in a movie?
Hopefully George Clooney
6. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
I’ve never done karaoke, although we did have an interesting karaoke experience the night before our wedding. Maybe I’ll write or talk about it sometime … .
7. Have you been fired from a job? Do tell!
I have. It was really a tale as old as time — me not being all that great at my job, my bosses wanting to show how tough they were … etc., etc. etc.
8. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
I honestly don’t remember. I’m pretty sure it was in the Before Times earlier this year, but I don’t remember it.
9. What’s the best gift you’ve ever given?
An engagement ring (That’s a gift, right?)
10. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
She said yes. (See No. 9)
11. What would be you final meal if you were on death row?
Chicken parm, but as with all things involving dying, I’d rather not think about it.
I think I’d like to get to know some new folks I’m following a little bit better.
The trick is, whichever one you pick, you have to give up the other one forever.
1. Books or movies?
2. Pancakes or waffles?
3. Time alone or party time?
4. Full moons or stunning sunsets?
5. Wedding anniversaries or Valentine’s Day?
6. One guaranteed success or unlimited second chances?
7. Job success or family success?
8. Saturdays or Sundays?
9. One lifelong love or lots of loves?
10. A mega-big lottery win or guaranteed happiness?
11. More money or more time?