There aren’t enough hours in the day to answer all the polls and questionnaires that pop up on Facebook, but for the record, I have no tattoos or piercings, there are a lot of foods I don’t eat and in addition to the two states where I have lived (New York and Massachusetts), I have visited 24 states and Washington, D.C.
But when I saw a survey from a friend about senior year of high school, I figured it would be fun, especially since I have a reunion coming up this year.
So here goes.
1. Did you know your current love? No, we met in our late 20s.
2. Make of car? Dodge Aries
3. What kind of work? Short-order cook and dishwasher
4. Were you popular? No
5. Were you in choir? Yes, also band and stage band
6. Ever get suspended from school? No
7. If you could go back, would you? Probably not
8. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with? No, not for at least 25 years. Nothing happened other than life, so I wouldn’t be opposed to it, but it just didn’t happen.
9. Go to all the football games? My high school didn’t have a football team.
10. What was your favorite class? Social studies
11. Do you still have your yearbooks? Yes, with a lot of claw marks thanks to the cats, but I do have them.
In fact, I wrote the dedication for my senior yearbook.
12. Did you follow the career path you chose in high school? Not exactly, but close enough
13. Do you have a class ring? Yes, although I haven’t worn it in years, and I’m pretty sure it doesn’t fit.
14. Still close with your BFF? Unfortunately, no. He died in 2004. I’m still close with my other BFF, mostly on Facebook, including trying to convince her that if her middle son would be upset at her giving someone his old Tom Brady jersey to burn, then she just doesn’t need to tell him!
15. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Mowers (math)
16. Did you letter for something? Yes
17. Did you graduate with a 3.0 or higher? Yes
18. How old were you at graduation? 18
Anyone else want to answer these? Go for it!